For Personal Class, please bring the following materials
• Paper/ or canvas
• Charcoal or pencils
• Coloured chalks or oil pastels
• An easel if you have or flat surface to work onto. Alternatively, a flat surface or table will work well.
• Masking tape if you have to secure your art work to the surface or onto the board on an easel
If you plan to paint please bring:
• Turps for oils paint to wash brushes
• Oil paints
• Water colour paint
• Acrylic paint
• Water in a cup for washing brushes
• Masonite board
For Group Classes, please bring the following materials
• Large piece of paper A 2 size
• Coloured pastels or oil pastels
• Ink or Koki pens
• Any other markers you might want to use with colour
NB: Please make sure you wear an apron or old t -shirt to protect your clothing
I would also advise that you bring a sketch book to class and I will assist with ideas to draw in between classes.
Looking forward to seeing you online on Zoom!
Isa – Your Teacher
083 600 4030